Inspection Solutions with Production Intelligence
|Line Scan Camera is ideal for inspecting continuously moving web. As the web moves across the camera, the system builds a complete image of the web by combining a sequence of captured images, one pixel line at a time.
Line scan imaging uses a single line of pixels to build up seamless two-dimensional images of moving web. An Encoder is used to provide line trigger signals to the camera. The trigger signals are periodically spaced in time to coincide with the amount of web that has moved across the camera’s 1 pixel field of view.
- High Resolution–up to 12k (1k, 2k, 4k, 6k, 8k & 12k models available)
- Dimensions: 76mm x 105mm x 50mm
- Data rate up to 320MHz.
- 40MHz per output, 30MHz model also available
- High responsivity—at 160MHz throughput
- 8 or 10 bit digital output (user selectable)
- Real-Time Flat-Field Correction
- Establishes individual gains and offsets for each pixel
- Standard lensing options (C-mount, F-mount, M72x0.75)
- Fully programmable gains and offsets
- Flat-field pixel correction removes image distortion due to uneven illumination and optical distortion.